6-inch Reversible Wire Twister Pliers
Grip, Twist, and Cut Stainless Steel Safety Wire Quickly and Easily
The ARES 6-Inch Reversible Safety Wire Twister Pliers allow you to quickly, safely, and easily grip, twist, and cut stainless steel safety wire. With an automatic spring-loaded heavy duty return and chromed retainer slide, these pliers make twisting safety wire an easy task. Thanks to the tapered jaws, these pliers are easy to use in tight spots, and the mated cutters mean that making precise cuts is a snap. These pliers are suitable for an almost endless variety of tasks, including securing nuts and bolts with safety wire, wire wrapping or metalwork, securing tie bolts on a brake rotor, and more.
- Includes- 1 pc. Reversible Safety Wire Twister Pliers
- Size: 6-inch
- For gripping, twisting, and cutting stainless steel safety wire
- Constructed of Chrome Vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chromed finishes
- Tapered jaws for easy use in tight spots
- Mated cutters for easy snipping
- Twisting mechanism features an automatic heavy duty spring loaded return with a chromed retainer slide
- Suitable for automotive, machinery, and aircraft applications
- Applications include securing nuts and bolts with safety wire, wire wrapping or metalwork, securing tie bolts on a brake rotor, fastening motorcycle grips to handlebars and more.