Hose Removal Tool
Removing Hoses Has Never Been So Easy
The ARES Hose Removal Tool simply works. Whether you're working on radiator hoses, heater hoses, or transmission lines, the unique tip easily fits between hose and fitting to break stubborn hoses loose. The large handle ensures a solid grip on the tool during hose removal, and this tool's curves ensure you can do the work right on nearly any hose.
- Includes 1 pc. hose removal tool
- Tip fits between hose and fitting to break stubborn hoses loose
- Large handle ensures firm grip
- Curves ensure tool works on a wide variety of hoses
- Works on radiator hoses, heater hoses, and transmission lines
- Ideal for head gasket and radiator work
- Be careful to avoid piercing hose during removal
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I love this tool; it is so simple but works so well. Just poke the tip between the hose and fitting, rotate it around the inner circumference of the hose, then pull the hose off. Just don't be too aggressive and sloppy when pulling hoses off with this tool. It is possible to accidentally pierce the hose with time point of this tool. I had this issue once while working on my boat, it was a seawater hose that I couldn't see and I did manhandle it."
"Worked very well for pulling off some hoses that had been on for a very long time."
"This thing made a head gasket job a lot easier and the hoses lived to continue on down the road. Surprisingly handy tool to have in the toolbox. Would buy again."