34mm Axle Nut Socket
A Must-Have For Work On Your Vehicle's Front End
The ARES 34 mm Axle Nut Socket will help you remove axle nut shafts more easily with extra depth to accommodate various axle lengths. Made from high-strength, heat treated chrome vanadium with manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion, this socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. Its high-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off, so whatever front wheel drive GM vehicle you're working on, you'll be able to replace wheel hubs, ball joints, and u-joints safely and efficiently.
- Includes: 1 pc. 34 mm axle nut socket
- 1/2 in. drive
- Extra deep to fit various axle lengths
- Made from high-strength, heat treated chrome vanadium
- Manganese phosphate coating resists corrosion
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- For removal or installation of axle nuts on front wheel drive vehicles
- Fits many GM applications 1991 through current: Buick Electra, Cadillac Fleetwood and De Ville; Oldsmobile Delta 88, Silhouette and Tornado; Pontiac Bonneville and Transport; 1993 through current Cadillac; Oldsmobile 98; 1992 through current Buick Le Sabre and Rivera; Cadillac Eldorado and Seville; Chevy Lumina
- Safe for use with Impact drivers
- This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"A must-have socket if you're doing any work on the front end of your 1997 Wrangler TJ that involves removing your wheel hub (i.e. wheel hub replacement, upper/lower ball joint replacement, U-joint replacement, etc)."
"Nice heavy duty socket that does what it's supposed to. Nice fit and finish. Well marked."