30MM 12 Point Axle Nut Socket
A Must-Have For Work On Your Vehicle's Front End
The ARES 30mm Axle Nut Socket will help you remove axle nut shafts more easily with extra depth to accommodate various axle lengths. Made from high-strength, heat treated Chrome Vanadium with Manganese Phosphate coating to resist corrosion, this socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. Its high-torque, 12-point opening grips fasteners securely, preventing round-off, so you'll be able to replace wheel hubs, ball joints, and u-joints safely and efficiently on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Includes: 1 pc. 30mm axle nut socket
- 1/2-inch drive
- Extra deep to fit various axle lengths
- Made from high-strength, heat treated Chrome Vanadium
- Manganese Phosphate coating resists corrosion
- High-torque, 12-point opening grips fasteners securely, preventing round-off
- For removal or installation of axle nuts on front wheel drive vehicles
- Fits the following applications: Chrysler 300C, Crossfire 2004 and later, Dodge-Freightliner Sprinter vans with 215mm rear axle 2004 and up, Magnum 2004, Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 models 2005, Lexus ES300, Pontiac Vibe, many Mercedes models, Toyota Avalon, Camry, Highlander, Matrix, and Solara, VW Beetle, Jetta, and Golf 1999 and up
- Safe for use with Impact drivers
- This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards.