SAE Extra Long Hex Bit Socket Set
Extra Length, Greater Torque
The ARES Extra Long SAE Hex Bit Socket Set gives you all the extra reach you need without compromising on strength or torque to get the job done. The sockets are made of heat treated Chrome Vanadium steel and feature knurling for enhanced grip. The hex bit ends are made of premium S2 steel and their precise CNC machining ensures accurate size and fit, so they insert smoothly into fasteners, protecting both fasteners and bits from damaged edges. This set also includes a convenient reusable storage rail, so you'll never have to search for the extra long hex bit socket you need!
- Includes: 7 pc. extra long SAE hex bit sockets, 1 pc. storage rail, and 7 pc. socket clips
- 3/8-inch drive
- Sizes: 1/8-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch
- Sockets are made with Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Knurling for enhanced grip
- CNC machined bits are high strength S2 steel
- Chamfered bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Another outstanding product from Ares tools. These should last a long time for my DIY needs."
"Great price for what appears to be a quality item. I've only used the 1/4 in. so far. No twisting of shaft with a fair amount of torque. I'm very happy with my purchase"
"These worked very well at getting the cam tower bolts on my 928 removed with no real trouble at all."