3-Piece 72-Tooth Composite Ratchet Set
72 Teeth for Only 5 Degree Sweep with a Tough Composite Shell
ARES 72-Tooth Composite Ratchets need only 5 degrees sweep for ratcheting action and feature a full composite shell for easier use during cold weather and scratch prevention with a quick release for easy socket changes. Made of premium Chrome Vanadium steel, each ratchet is built to last, so you'll always be able to use it confidently when you need it. Thanks to the thumb switch on the back of each ratchet head, you can easily change direction, so it's ready for any job, and with the offset handle and comfort grip design, you'll be able to keep a tight hold on your ratchet while working in hard to reach areas.
- Includes- 3 pc. ratchet
- Sizes: 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive
- Lengths: 1/4-inch ratchet is 5.7 inches long, 3/8-inch ratchet is 8 inches long, and 1/2-inch ratchet is 10.1 inches long.
- Composite shell for comfortable cold weather use and scratch prevention
- 72 teeth
- 5 degree swing arc
- Thumb switch on back of ratchet head for easy direction change
- Quick Release button for easy socket changes
- Constructed of premium Chrome Vanadium steel
- Offset handle for enhanced access in tight and hard to reach places
- Comfort grip for non-slip use
- Meets and exceeds ASME performance standards