3-Piece Blue Aluminum Socket Rail Set
Sockets Will Not Fall Off These Rails
The ARES Aluminum Socket Rails allow you to store up to 16 sockets on each for your best organized toolbox ever. Made of machined aluminum, these 17-inch-long rails support ARES patented clips that slide easily, so you can quickly access the socket you need, but won't fall off. The spring-loaded ball bearings firmly hold sockets in place, even upside down, so you'll never have to worry about losing one. Plus, ARES clips are interchangeable, so no matter what rail you're using, you can mix and match your sockets to create the perfect set.
- Includes: 3 pc. socket rails and 48 pc. clips
- 16 clips are 1/4-inch drive
- 16 clips are 3/8-inch drive
- 16 clips are 1/2-inch drive
- Each rail is 17 inches long
- Constructed of machined aluminum
- Designed for use with ARES 70081, 70082, and 70083 clips
- Patented ball bearing clips
- Spring-loaded ball bearings hold sockets in place, even upside down
- Clips easily slide on aluminum storage rails
- Mix and match your socket sets for the perfect storage solution
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Well made, attractive, perfect size. These rails hold sockets in place no matter which way you turn them. For years my 1/4 inch sockets have rolled around in their drawer causing me to hunt for the one I need. I don’t see as good now as I did 20 years ago, so having these organizers really decreases my frustration!"
"I have several of these socket rails and like them. They are easy to cut into different lengths, the socket clip sizes are interchangeable and they look great. Much better than the metal or plastic alternatives."
"These are really nice rails, the spring loaded ball socket retainers operate smoothly and keep your sockets secure. The polished aluminum rails are precision machined. These are perfect for those specialty socket sets you have where there's only 7-10 sockets, which the longer 21 inch rail would be overkill for."