7-Piece U-Joint and Adapter/Reducer Set
Get The Most Out Of Your Sockets
The ARES U-Joint and Socket Adapter Set allows you to get the best use out of the sockets you already have, saving you the trouble and expense of having to buy new sets of tools. With three universal joints, two adapters, and two reducers, this set includes everything you need to get into tight spots and change drive sizes quickly and easily. These universal joints, adapters, and reducers are made from premium Chrome Vanadium steel and meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards. With spring-loaded detent balls to securely latch sockets and through-holes in the drive ends of the adapters and reducers to lock onto the drive tang, you can be confident in the perfect fit.
The set also includes a 9.84-inch long socket rail made of machined aluminum that comes with 7 spring-loaded ball bearing socket clips. ARES patented socket clips slide easily, so you can quickly access the adapter, reducer, or universal joint you need. The spring-loaded ball bearings firmly hold your tools in place, even upside down, so you'll never have to worry about losing one. Plus, ARES clips are interchangeable, so no matter what rail you're using, you can mix and match your sockets and socket accessories to create the perfect set.
- Includes: 3pc. Universal Joints, 2 pc. Reducers, 2 pc. Adapters, and Reusable Storage Rail
- U-joint sizes include 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch drive
- Reducer sizes: 3/8-inch drive (F) to 1/4-inch drive (M) and 1/2-inch drive (F) to 3/8-inch drive (M)
- Adapter sizes: 1/4-inch drive (F) to 3/8-inch drive (M) and 3/8-inch drive (F) to 1/2-inch drive (M)
- U-joints, adapters and reducers constructed of premium Chrome Vanadium steel
- Through-holes in the drive ends of adapters and reducers to lock onto the drive tang
- Set features spring-loaded detent balls securely latch sockets
- Set meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards
- Rail is 9.84 inches long and constructed of machined aluminum
- Patented Spring-loaded ball bearings hold sockets in place, even upside down
- Clips easily slide on aluminum storage rail