4 pc. Impact Socket Adapter And Reducer Set
Get The Most Out Of Your Impact Driver
The ARES 4 pc. Impact Socket Adapter And Reducer Set allows you to use the drivers you already have, saving you the trouble and expense of having to buy new sets of tools. Made from high-strength, premium chrome moly steel with a corrosion-resistant manganese phosphate coating, these adapters are designed for a lifetime of impact use. With spring-loaded detent balls to securely latch sockets and through-holes in the drive ends to lock onto the drive tang, you can be confident in the perfect fit. This adapter and reducer set is ideal for industrial, mechanic, or construction work, but whatever the job, you can trust ARES to help you get it done.
- Includes: 2 pc. reducers and 2 pc. adapters
- 3/8 in. drive (F) to 1/4 in. drive (M) reducer
- 1/2 in. drive (F) to 3/8 in. drive (M) reducer
- 1/4 in. drive (F) to 3/8 in. drive (M) adapter
- 3/8 in. drive (F) to 1/2 in. drive (M) adapter
- Designed for Impact use
- Constructed of high-strength premium chrome moly steel
- Corrosion-resistant manganese phosphate coating
- Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch sockets
- Sizes are laser etched for easy identification.
- Through-holes in the drive ends to lock onto the drive tang
- Adapters meet & exceed ANSI/ASME standards
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I love these things. It has come to be one of my most used items in the garage. I have a 1/2" impact driver and all my sockets are either 3/8 or 1/4 so I am always using these. Highly recommend"
"Anything impact rated carries a premium price tag - not these - these impact socket adapters are a quality product at an extremely reasonable price. If you're like me and lose these things under the car regularly, these are cheap enough to buy an extra pack or two."
"Works great and is pretty robust."