19mm Non-Marring Lug Nut Socket
Protect Your Rims
The ARES 19 mm Non-Marring Lug Nut Socket will remove bolts while preventing damage to your aluminum or custom rims, thanks to its protective vinyl jacket. The hollow design allows room for removing longer bolts, and the non-marring insert will protect your lugs. Made with chrome molybdenum, it's strong enough to use with an impact wrench without worrying about damaging your new car or aftermarket rims. Protecting your big investment with the right tool makes sense.
- Includes: 1 pc. 19 mm non-marring lug nut socket
- 1/2 in. drive
- Overall length is 85mm, or roughly 3 3/8 in.
- Outer diameter is 1.15 in.
- Protective vinyl jacket prevents damage to aluminum or custom rims
- Hollow design allows removal of longer bolts
- Non-marring insert protects lugs
- Constructed of chrome molybdenum
- Note: Some wheels have very confined lug wells and the outer nylon sleeve may be prohibitive in accessing the lug
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Worked great! Just what I needed and didn't leave a single mark. This one is now in the glove box ordering another to keep in the garage."
"Awesome socket. I'm a former mechanic but needed this for my new Black rims on truck. Looks and works great. Real quality."
"I needed this item and it is perfect. Don't want any marks on the wheels of my 2016 Lexus ES 300h."