Spark Plug Pliers
Remove Hard To Reach Spark Plug Boots Safely
The ARES Spark Plug Pliers will help save your wires and your knuckles from damage as you remove and replace hard to reach spark plug boots with ease. The 45 degree offset jaws give you access to those plugs buried deep under the hood or in the tight spaces along the firewall while double insulation provides protection from shock. While these should only be used when the engine is off, you can count on them to get your job done safely and efficiently.
- Includes: 1 pc. spark plug pliers
- Designed to remove hard to reach spark plug boots
- Prevents damage to spark plugs and wires
- Access plugs buried deep under the hood or in tight spaces along the firewall
- 45 degree offset jaws for easy gripping of wires and boots
- Double insulated to give complete protection from shock
- Use only when engine is off
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"At first I didn't think I was going to require to use this tool for the tune-up on my vehicle however the spark plugs were buried so deep under the hood that I needed all the help I could get! This tool allows you to pull the wires without damaging things and without breaking your knuckles."
"A real finger saver. Gets in the tight spots along the firewall of my mini van."
"This is just about the only tool that will safely remove the front-most spark plug wire boot on a 2001 4-cylinder S10. Before I bought this tool, I spent about 45 minutes twisting and cussing trying to get that thing off, but as soon as this beast came in the mail, I had it off in about 10 seconds. The tool is also great for putting the boot back on after you've replaced the spark plug - there's not a whole lot of space to work with in there!"