10-Piece 1/2" Drive Socket Clip Set
Mix And Match Your Socket Sets As You Please
The ARES 1/2 inch Socket Clips allow you to store additional 1/2 inch sockets on the ARES 1/2 inch socket rail or change up another ARES rail for your perfect mix and match storage solution. If you want to put a couple 1/2 inch sockets on your 1/4 inch rail, you can. These patented clips glide easily over the aluminum rail, so you can quickly access the socket you need, but the spring-loaded ball bearings firmly hold sockets in place, even upside down, so you'll never have to worry about losing one.
- Includes: 10 pc. socket clips
- 1/2 in. drive
- Designed for use with ARES 70084, 70085, 70086, 70087, 70177, 70181, 70182, 70183, 70201, 70202, 70203, 70204, 70205, 70238, 70122, 70135, 70149, 70350, 70351, 70352, 70353, 70354, 70355, 60000, 60001, 60002, 60038, 60039, 60040, 60041, 60042, 60043, 60044, 60045, 60046, 60047, and 60048.
- Patented ball bearing clips
- Spring-loaded ball bearings hold sockets in place, even upside down
- Clips easily slide on aluminum storage rails
- Mix and match your socket sets for the perfect storage solution
Ratings & Reviews
"THIS" Magnetic, Socket Rail system is absolutely GREEAATT!
Half inch drives just a bit heavy for these keepers. DUE to the enormous collection of 1/4" and 3/8" drive sockets I now employ 22 of the 18" rails. Being "MAGNETIC" I can carry them to the work location and place on ferrous metals and have sockets that are handy and do not fall off the holders. Well worth the $$$$ and socket holders are replaceable. Have not counted lately but have over one hundred sockets ready to go at a moments notice. Many 1/2" drive sockets just plain too heavy when held upside down. The rail holds however, heavier sockets will come off with medium shaking, be watchful.