13-Piece SAE Non-Slip Hex Key Set
Extra Reach And Extra Range
The ARES SAE Long Arm Ball End Hex Key Wrench Set provides you with the keys you need for nearly any hex bolt, even the ones at odd angles. These ball-driver ended hex keys provide 25% more range when you're working tough spaces, and the extra length actually provides more torque in addition to extra reach. Crafted with Premium S2 steel, the Chrome finish helps prevent rusting and maintain a polished appearance, and the high visibility textured finish prevents slippage during use. Whether it's IKEA furniture, electronic hardware, or anything in between, these extra long hex keys will get the job done.
- Includes: 13 pc. hex key wrenches and storage case
- Sizes include: 0.05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8-inch
- Extra length provides additional reach and torque
- Ball-driver end provides 25 percent more range for odd angles
- Made of Premium S2 steel
- Chrome finish helps prevent rusting and maintain polished appearance
- High visibility textured finish prevents slippage during use
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I've found this wrench set to be of top value and quality will be buying the metric set soon!!"
"Excellent and nearly complete set of English measurement ball end wrenches. Haven't owned them long enough to know how they will stand up to heavy use. The larger sizes are much longer than usual sets, and have already proven their worth in several projects. The wrench holder is a nice complement to the set."
"Wish I had bought these years ago… So much better than what you can get at the hardware store."