1/4" F to 3/8" M Impact Socket Adapter
Get the Most Out of Your Impact Driver
This ARES Impact Socket Adapter allows your 1/4-inch cordless, corded, or pneumatic impact wrenches or drivers to work with 3/8-inch sockets, saving you the trouble and expense of having to buy new tools. Made from high-strength, premium Chrome Moly steel with a corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating, this adapter is designed for a lifetime of impact use. With a spring-loaded detent ball design to securely latch sockets, you can be confident in the perfect fit. This adapter is ideal for industrial, mechanic, or construction work, but whatever the job, you can trust ARES to help you get it done.
- Includes: 1 pc. adapter
- 1/4-inch drive (F) to 3/8-inch drive (M) adapter
- Designed for Impact use
- Constructed of high-strength premium Chrome Moly steel
- Corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating
- Spring-loaded detent ball design securely latches sockets
- Size is laser-etched for easy identification
- Pneumatic groove and two pneumatic holes
- Adapter meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards by at least 15%.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"So far so good, used this on with a breaker bar and held up perfectly."
"I love these things. It has come to be one of my most used items in the garage. Highly recommend."
"Works great and is pretty robust."