Plastic Fastener Removal Tool
Reduce Panel Damage And Clip Loss
The ARES Ergonomic Plastic Fastener Remover helps you remove automotive audio equipment, door panels, trim panels, window trim, emblems, plastic and metal clips without damaging upholstery or the trim. Made of the highest quality grade A+ stainless steel with a chrome plated finish that won't fade or break, this fastener remover features an ergonomic ABS handle for a comfortable grip and easier use. This tool is built to last a lifetime!
- Includes: 1 pc. Plastic fastener remover
- Constructed of high quality grade A+ stainless steel
- Chrome plated finish won't fade or break
- Ergonomic ABS handle prevents hand fatigue
- Prevents damage to upholstery and trim
- Works on automotive audio equipment, door panels, trim panels, window trim, emblems, plastic and metal clips
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I have a number of ARES tools, all are quality items and this is no exception. Most cars built after 2000 will have a LARGE number of plastic clips, and this tool makes removing them (WITHOUT DAMAGE) much easier... sure, a wide flathead might work sometimes, but usually leaves the clip looking like a squirrel got at it or you slip and hit your paint... not good. This tool is worth every penny and is comfortable to use, would buy again and am recommending to my other gearhead friends."
"Whats to say, it does what it is dezined to do and makes the job very easy compared to using a pliers, or pinching your fingers in a bad spot."
"Works nicely, good handle. Worth it."