4-Piece 3/8" Drive Socket Extension Set
Extra Reach When You Need It!
The ARES 4-Piece 3/8-inch Drive Socket Extension Set helps give you just the right amount of extra reach whenever and wherever you need it. Made of high-strength, heat-treated Chrome Vanadium steel, these extensions are coated in corrosion-resistant nickel/chrome plated finish CRV, making them perfect for industrial, mechanic or construction work. With knurled bands for enhanced grip when turning loosened fasteners by hand and a spring-loaded detent ball to ensure a perfect fit, these extensions won't let you down.
- Includes: 4 pc. Socket extensions
- 3/8-inch drive
- Sizes: 1 3/4-inch, 3-inch, 6-inch and 8-inch
- Made of high-strength, heat treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant nickel/chrome plated finish CRV coating
- Knurled bands for enhanced grip
- Spring-loaded detent ball ensures secure fit
- Extensions meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I could not have done the tuneup on my F150 without these, I used them all (but the tiny one) in various combinations to get 'er 'did and they were great. Really solid feel, nice small details (grippy ridges on barrel to use to turn by hand.) I would recommend, highly."
"Excellent quality. I used these to do the water pump radiator and spark plug changes on my 2010 Jeep JK Wrangler. They worked perfectly."
"Work great. well made and look good, too."