External Torx Socket Set
Efficiently Fasten And Remove Torx Screws And Bolts
The ARES External Torx Socket Set provides you with 11 external 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch drive sockets and a convenient storage rail, so you'll almost always have the right one when you need it. These sockets are made with Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium steel and feature knurling for enhanced grip, so you can get reliable use out of them for years to come. Whether you're repairing body and trim pieces, interior frames, or electrical sensors, this set has you covered.
- Set includes: 11 pc. External torx sockets, 1 pc. Storage rail, and 11 pc. Storage clips
- 1/4-inch drive sizes: E4, E5, E6, E7, and E8
- 3/8-inch drive sizes: E10, E12, E14, and E16
- 1/2-inch drive sizes: E18 and E20
- Made of heat treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Knurling for enhanced grip
- Aluminum storage rail measures 9.84 inches long
- Patented spring loaded ball bearing clips firmly hold sockets in place on rail
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Nice set....good quality. Very pleased with the overall quality."
"Great set of sockets! Very well built."
"I purchased this set to handle the newer fasteners used on automotive and small engines. This Torx socket set is perfect for my needs. All sockets are nicely chrome plated and wall thickness around the broaching is not excessive. Many manufactures use a much thicker wall to make up for steel which is not chrome vanadium. The drive side squares all have internal detents to hold the sockets firmly to the ratchet or extension. All sockets are knurled for a firmer grip with greasy hands. The socket rail supplied is one of the newer types with detent balls on each holder and a powder coated aluminum rail. Will purchase from ARES tool again."