1/4" Extra Long Hex Bit
Precisely Machined for Accurate Fit
The ARES 1/4-inch Extra Long Hex Bit Socket provides all the extra reach you need for jobs in hard to reach places. Made of heat treated Chrome Vanadium with a precisely machined bit made with high strength S2 steel for an exact fit every time, this tool protects both the bit and fasteners from damaged edges while knurling gives you the extra grip you need!
- Includes 1 pc. Extra long hex bit
- Size: 1/4-inch
- 3/8-inch drive
- Constructed of heat treated Chrome Vanadium
- High strength S2 steel bit
- CNC machined, chamfered bit fits precisely and smoothly into fasteners
- Knurling provides extra grip
- Also available as part of our SAE hex bit socket set
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Excellent. I was concerned that the added length would compromise strength, but I have used these with no issues. Highly recommended, and you can't beat the price."
"Another outstanding product from Ares tools. These should last a long time for my DIY needs."
"Exactly what I needed."