M12 X 1.25 Thread Chaser
Clean Oxygen Sensor Hole Threads Easily
The ARES Oxygen Sensor Rethread Tool allows you re-tap oxygen sensor threads easily to straighten damaged threads and prevent future cross threading. This versatile tool can be used with a 3/8-inch hex socket and makes it easy to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
- Includes: 1 pc. Oxygen sensor rethread tool
- Works with M12 x 1.25mm spark plug threads
- For use with 3/8-inch hex socket
- Cleans oxygen sensor hole threads
- Designed to straighten damaged threads
- Prevents cross threading
- Use Anti-Seize while using this product
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Don't try to do an O2 sensor swap without this. The threads on your exhaust get very rusty and require clean out to get the new one in without cross threading."
"Tool functions as advertised, I was able to remove the old sensor threads and repair the existing threads to allow installation of new sensor. Great Tool!!"
"Works perfect to repair strip O2 sensor bung threads."