6-Piece SAE Magnetic Impact Nut Driver Set
Impact Grade Nut Setters With Industrial Strength Magnets
The ARES SAE Magnetic Impact Nut Driver Set will turn your high-torque power drill into a high-speed power nut driver for your next impact grade project. Our nut drivers come coated in Manganese Phosphate and are made from heat-treated Chrome Vanadium steel, so they can be used with your power drill on high-torque projects. The industrial strength magnets mean you'll get superior bit retention, so you don't have to worry about losing them while you work.
- Set includes: 6 pc. nut drivers and 1 pc. storage rail
- Sizes: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch
- Extended 6 in. reach
- Made of heat treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Converts power drills into nut drivers
- Manganese Phosphate coating
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Yep so far these are working great , in fact they are working well enough that I just ordered two more set for the other guys I work with to keep in there tool bags so they stay out of mine."
"Very handy, would buy a second set if they came in a long shank design, or a deeper socket. I use these all the time."
"Great nut driver set! Very pleased with the Ares line of tools. The magnet works and holds the bolts in place, solid construction and comes with the little slotted strip for storage."