Harmonic Balancer Puller Set
Easier Removal Of Damper Pulleys In Tight Engine Compartments
This ARES Harmonic Balancer Puller Set provides you with everything you need to remove damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator. With steel construction, you'll have the extra strength and enhanced design you need to get the job done. Whether you're working on a Chrysler, GM, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, or Oldsmobile, this set is the right fit.
- Includes: 1 pc. 3-jaw puller, 4 pc. Forcing rods, 2 pc. forcing screws, 1 pc. Storage case
- One forcing screw is 3/8-inch square drive for use with ratchets
- One forcing screw is 3/4-inch hex drive for use with wrenches or sockets
- Steel construction
- Black oxide finish for corrosion resistance
- Designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing radiator
- For use with a variety of Chrysler, GM, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, and Oldsmobile vehicles
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"This is actually a really really nice puller set. I am very impressed with the quality. The threads in the middle are 3 times as deep as other pullers i have used. The threads are allow very fine which give you more contact, leverage which equals strength and pulling power. It is definitely built to take some abuse. It has a really nice push pin setup to release the hooks and flip them over for Chrysler 2.4 pulleys. The case that it comes with holds the tool perfectly while being very compact so it doesn't take to much space in the toolbox. I can't believe the quality of this thing for the price."
"Worked amazing in my LS 4.8 . Great solid tool not 1 slip and the tool looks great also! I was worried about the push rods but them jokers are strong!"
"Used it to take the harmonic balancer off my 2004 PT Cruiser with a 2.4L engine, took about 5 minutes and worked perfectly .100% satisfied."