Angled Flat Band Hose Clamp Pliers
Access Clamps In Hidden Or Hard To Reach Areas
The ARES Angled Flat Band Hose Clamp Pliers help you work on all flat band style hose clamps in tough places thanks to a design that features rotating jaws so you can hold large and small clamps properly at any angle and a locking ratchet that holds the clamp open for easy installation and removal. Made of drop forged steel with a corrosion-resistant Manganese Phosphate coating, these pliers also feature PVC-dipped, ergonomically designed handles to prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
- Includes: 1 pc. Angled flat band hose clamp pliers
- Works on all flat band style hose clamps
- Made of drop forged steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Ergonomic, PVC-dipped handles prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use
- Angled jaws allow access into hidden and hard to reach areas
- Jaws rotate to allow large and small clamps to be held properly at any angle
- Locking ratchet holds clamp open for easy installation and removal
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I love this tool!!! I finally used it today on my 1991 Toyota 4Runner v6. If you are familiar with this SUV, you know that the engine has a ridiculous amount of hoses. Spend the 10 bucks to buy this tool. Soooo worth it. This tool holds the OEM clamps really well and the ratcheting-like lever stays stuck in place so that you don't have to keep continuous pressure on the handles. The clamps will not pop away from this clamp like when using needle nose pliers. I recommend this exact clamp plier with an angle rather than straight tips. To make work easier simply use 3m silicone paste/grease or spray on the water outlet pipe/tube and around the hose where the clamp will be slipped on to slide into smoothly. I always hated OEM clamps because they always pop from using needle tip pliers, very painful & dangerous if it hits you or someone else around you. I can't believe I went for so many years without buying this product. It's the many hoses on the 4Runner that finally convinced me."
"Used it on my Jeep's rad hoses and the offset angle of these pliers did the trick. Bought another for my son too. The auto lock and release work well in a one-handed application."
"Works good, makes the job easier."