30 Degree Push Pin Removal Pliers
Easy Access To Fasteners In Tight Spaces
The ARES 30 Degree Push Pin Removal Pliers are the perfect tool for removing center locking pin style fasteners. The 30 degree angle helps you remove fasteners in tight places without damaging surrounding trim, and the ergonomically designed handles help prevent hand fatigue during long term use. Whether you need them for anchors on Hondas, Toyotas GMs, Fords, Chryslers, or many other late model vehicles, this tool will make your job a lot easier.
- Includes: 1 pc. 30 degree push pin removal pliersr
- 30 degree angle for improved access to tight places
- Prevents damage to fasteners and surrounding trim
- Designed to remove center locking pin style fasteners
- Ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue during long term use
- Applications include Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler, and many other late model vehicles
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"If you hate trying to get those pesky push clips out as much as I do then you need these pliers. They make getting those clips out a breeze. I no longer fear breaking them and they easily pop out. Pretty cool tool."
"Makes it easy to get clips out without snapping them."
"Oh yeah, much better than fumbling with a screwdriver and pliers."