80 Degree Push Pin Removal Pliers
Easy Access To Fasteners In Tight Spaces
The ARES 80 Degree Push Pin Removal Pliers are the perfect tool for removing center locking pin style fasteners. The 80 degree angle helps you remove fasteners in tight places without damaging surrounding trim, and the ergonomically designed handles help prevent hand fatigue during long term use. Whether you need them for anchors on Hondas, Toyotas GMs, Fords, Chryslers, or many other late model vehicles, this tool will make your job a lot easier.
- Includes: 1 pc. 80 degree push pin removal pliersr
- 80 degree angle for improved access to tight places
- Prevents damage to fasteners and surrounding trim
- Designed to remove center locking pin style fasteners
- Ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue during long term use
- Applications include Honda, Toyota, GM, Ford, Chrysler, and many other late model vehicles
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"It's a good tool for pulling push pin clips. Very thin grasping prongs. I used this tool to pull the clips from the rear bumper on a 2002 Subaru Impreza Outback. The 80 degree angle of the tool was great for the clips under the car and in the wheel well."
"Makes it easy to get clips out without snapping them."
"Oh yeah, much better than fumbling with a screwdriver and pliers."