Unbeatable For Hard To Reach Fasteners
The ARES 1/4 In. Drive Torque Offset Micro Bit Driver was originally designed for automotive use in today's increasingly compact engines, but it's also a huge asset to anyone who works on electronics, household appliances, industrial machines, Steinway pianos, weapons, fine calibration, medical & dental equipment, sound & lighting equipment, door handles, and more. With a high-strength chrome vanadium steel handle and chrome moly steel ratchet gear, you'll get 43 ft./lbs. of torque with only 5° sweep. The secure grip magnet ensures none of the included eight CR-V CNC'd precision bits will drop, so you can tackle the most common jobs with confidence.
- Includes: 1 pc. micro bit ratchet (mini screwdriver), 8 pc. precision bits, and 1 pc. bit storage rail
- 1/4 in. drive
- Bit sizes: Phillips 1 and 2, Slotted 1/4 in. and 3/16 in., Torx T-15 and T-20, and Square R1 and R2
- Handle constructed of chrome vanadium steel
- Ratchet gear constructed of chrome moly steel
- 5° sweep
- 43 ft./lbs. of torque
- Secure grip magnet ensures bits do not drop
- 72 tooth gearhead
- Ratchet head is only .83 in. wide, perfect for hard to reach or confined spaces
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"This is one of those "greatest tools ever..." that is now a permanent part of our racing gear. Unlike cheap small tools, this ratchet is very well built and has a very nice finish. The ratchet action is smooth and sure. Whether you use it a little or a lot, when you need it you will be very happy that you have it. Highly recommended."
"This is even smaller than I thought it would be. It's actually awesome for working on the motorcycle when you're working at times with super tight clearances. Having more teeth on the ratchet-- especially for a tool this size-- is great. It means you don't have to "swing" it as much to be able to make the driver work. Just the tiniest little back and forth motion (again, when you've got tight clearance, this happens all the time) is enough to drive the bit."