Get The Most Out Of Your Power Drill
The ARES Impact Grade Socket Adapter will turn your impact drill driver into a high-speed power nut driver for your next impact grade project. Our socket adapters come coated in black oxide and are made from heat-treated vanadium steel, so it can be used with your power drill on high-torque projects, without breaking or stripping the socket. You can always trust ARES Tools for high-quality materials and construction that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Includes 1/4 in., 3/8 in., and 1/2 in. adapters
- Extended 12-Inch reach
- 1/4-inch hex shank
- Designed to fit with any 1/4-Inch Quick Connect Chucks
- Chrome vanadium heat-treated steel
- Spring loaded detent ball ensures socket is secured
- Converts power drill drivers into socket drivers
- Black oxide-coated
- Best for increased torque projects
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"These are without a doubt the handiest addition I've added to my battery powered impact driver."
"The finish should hold up for a lifetime and each socket was securely attached and held fast as would be expected. Amazing quality & value at this price."
"I've been using these for over a month now--especially the 1/2-inch adapter--and they're working great. Not a hint of wear and tear, so I think they were a great buy."