Broad Coverage for Ball Joint Service Projects
The ARES Starter Ball Joint Press Kit provides a selection of universal adapters for maximum vehicle coverage for ball joint and U-joint maintenance in a basic universal set. Designed for use with both 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive cars, SUVs, and light to medium-duty trucks, this kit allows you to easily maneuver around the obstructions found in many common makes, making it easier to replace worn ball joints than with other ball joint tools. Our set is the perfect kit for servicing your vehicles at home or in the shop: with three receiver tubes, installation and removing adapters, a specialty 4WD service adapter, and a heavy-duty C-clamp press, you’ll be ready for front-end service on all of your favorite vehicles.
- Includes: 1 pc. C-clamp frame, 1pc pressing screw rod, 3 pc. Receiver tubes, 2pc Pressing Adapters, and 3 pc. assorted specialty installer cups.
- Suitable for use with 2WD and 4WD vehicles
- Removes ball joints and U-joints
- Heavy-duty I-beam Forged Steel C-clamp press provides increased durability
- Designed to maneuver around obstructions in common make and models’ suspensions
- Universal adapters compatible with common 2WD models
- Specialty 4WD adapter compatible with 1967 – current vehicles that use Dana 30 or 44 front axle
- 4WD applications: select Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC, and Jeep models
- See manual for usage and adapter details
- Premium red and gray storage case with metal locking buckles