Files For Wood, Plastic And Soft Metal
The ARES 12-Piece Interchangeable File Set has everything you need to shape and smooth wood, plastic, and even soft metal. Made of High Strength Carbon Steel, these 3.9-inch milled blades all fit into a lightweight, ergonomic handle with a quick release mechanism to make changing the files as easy as possible! Whether you're working on hobby models, jewelry, clocks, gunsmithing, watches or even shaping 3-D printed creations, this file set has got you covered.
- Includes: 12 pc. files, 1 pc. handle and convenient storage pouch
- Files included are: flat file, half round file, triangular file, square file, round file, flat point file, knife type file, barrette file, crossing file, oval file, feather edge file and round edge flat file
- 3.9-inch milled blades
- Blades constructed of tempered High Strength Carbon Steel
- Ergonomic handle features Quick Release
- Ideal for use on wood, plastic, or soft metal
- Perfect for hobby models, jewelry, clocks, gunsmithing, watches and shaping 3-D printed creations
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Handy files with nice handle... Works well"
"Excellent quality and the handles are very durable and easy to use."
"I have several Ares tools, and I have never been disappointed in their quality. This file set is no different. It comes in a well made, foldable, nylon case with Velcro closure. Each file is held in place by its own elastic loop, with the handle held by its own loop in the center. The plastic handle provides for a good grip, and I'm impressed by how tight the interchangeable files fit into the handle and how well they are held in place. However, a slight twist of the locking ring, and the file slides right out. Overall, this is a great file set that will serve my home, DIY, and general duty uses well."