No More Knuckle Cuts From Tight Spots
ARES 3/8 in. Drive Impact Extension Set includes the most commonly used extension bar sizes, 3, 5, and 10 in., that are safe for use with all cordless, electric and pneumatic impact wrenches. Made from high-strength, heat treated chrome vanadium, the bars have manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion and are laser etched for easy identification. Their spring-loaded detent balls securely latch to your tool, and the through-hole in drive ends locks onto drive tang, so you don't have to worry about drops at inopportune times.
- Includes: 3 pc. impact extensions
- 3/8 in. drive
- Sizes 3 in., 5 in., and 10 in.
- Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium
- Manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion
- Laser-etched for easy identification
- For use with all cordless, electric, and pneumatic impact wrenches
- Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch to tools
- Through-hole in drive end locks onto tang
- Sockets meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Great value, great quality extension set. I recently used these for strut/shock replacement.The matte finish is nice, sockets fit perfectly, no wiggling."
"From the very outset one will notice the extension bars are made of high quality material. For the price, I was expecting something of which would get immediate job at hand completed, but I am happy to say that the quality is such that I'm confident the tools may be passed on down to perhaps a son in the family or the like. Thumbs Up indeed."
"I recently ordered these extensions and I am very pleased with them. I use them at my job as an automotive technician both on my 3/8 impact wrench and on my half inch impact with a 1/2 to 3/8 reducer and they hold up very well even at 550 ftlb of torque. They grab and hold the sockets tight which is great when working in tight hard to reach areas where you can't reach to retrieve a lost socket. I am very pleased with the quality and price and would buy them again."