Efficient Hinge Pin Removal You Can Count On
The ARES Hinge Pin Remover Punch is a must-have for any carpenter or finisher. Made from heat-treat hardened carbon steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined tool allows you to remove hinge pins without damaging the surrounding trim and also helps to reseal paint cans and other impact related jobs with ease. Thanks to the punch’s spring-loaded design and no-slip grip, you can comfortably deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever before.
- Includes: 3 pc. Hinge pin remover punch
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Length: 5 1/2 Inches
- Heat-treat hardened carbon steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Cupped-face hinge pin remover design to easily square up pins
- Patent pending ergonomic, comfortable, no-slip grip
- Applications include: removing and replacing hinge pins, resealing paint can lids, and other impact related jobs
- Made in the U.S.A.