A Must-Have For Work On Your Vehicle's Front End
The ARES 39mm Axle Nut Socket will help you remove axle nuts from shafts more easily with extra depth to accommodate various lengths. Made from high-strength Chrome Molybdenum steel with a Black Phosphate coating to prevent corrosion, this socket is engineered for use with impact drivers. Its high-torque, 12-point opening grips fasteners securely, preventing round-off, so you'll be able to replace wheel hubs, axle shafts, ball joints, and u-joints safely and efficiently.
- Includes: 1 pc. 39mm axle nut socket
- 1/2-inch drive
- Length: 90mm (3.54 inches)
- Extra deep to fit various lengths
- Made from high-strength Chrome Molybdenum steel
- Black Phosphate coating prevents corrosion
- High-torque, 12-point opening grips fasteners securely, preventing round-off
- For removal or installation of axle nuts on front wheel and 4WD drive vehicles
- Intended for use with Impact drivers
- This tool meets and exceeds ASME standards.