Correctly Install Camshafts with Cam Cover
The ARES Camshaft, Crankshaft, and Timing Alignment Master Tool Set has everything you need to easily align, remove, and install cam and crankshafts on 4-, 5-, and 6-cylinder Volvo engines. This medium carbon steel set is designed to hold down the valve cover and camshaft bearings, so you can torque down each bolt more easily, and thanks to the included deep, counter-weighted sockets, you'll easily be able to break stubborn crank bolts loose, too. Whether you're working on a Volvo 850, 960, S40, S70, or S90 model, this set has you covered.
- Includes: Camshaft, Crankshaft, and Timing Alignment Master Tool Set, and 1 pc. Storage case
- Made of medium carbon steel
- Deep counter-weighted sockets for increased torque
- Designed to hold down valve cover and camshaft bearings while torque down each bolt
- For use on 4-, 5-, or 6-cylinder engines
- Works on Volvo models 850, 960, S40, S70, or S90