Easier Fuel Filter Replacement
The ARES Fuel and AC Line Disconnect Pliers make it easy to replace fuel filters. Their unique design features large and small jaw fork openings so they can be used on both single and two-step collar connector lines. Their additional length means that they help reach connectors in spaces with limited access and can even be used to reconnect difficult lines and fittings. Made of high strength Chrome-Moly steel with a Manganese Phosphate coating to prevent rust and corrosion, these pliers are built to last, so they'll be there whenever you need them.
- Includes: 1 pc. Disconnect pliers
- Designed to disconnect fuel and ac lines
- Large and small jaw fork openings that can be flipped to work on both single and two-step collar connector lines
- Extra length for use in hard-to-reach areas
- May be used to reconnect stubborn lines
- Made of Chrome-Molybdenum Steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating prevents rust and corrosion
- Comfort grip handles for improved hold, leverage, and easier use
- For best results, use with the 5/16-, 3/8-, or 1/2-inch sized quick disconnect tools in our ARES 70317 - Air Conditioner and Fuel Line Quick Disconnect Tool Set.