Remove Tie Rods With Up To 5 Tons of Force
The ARES Outer Tie Rod Remover features a special design that prevents its jaws from slopping on the steering knuckle, so you can apply up to 5 tons of force to break the tie rod free from the steering knuckle without damaging either the remover or the knuckle. Made of drop forged steel, this tool is made with longevity and durability in mind, and works with front or rear wheel drive import and domestic vehicles, as well as castor stamped steel steering knuckles.
- Includes: 1 pc. Outer Tie Rod Remover Tool
- Constructed of high quality heat treated drop forged steel
- Can be used with up to 5 tons of force
- Design prevents jaws from slopping on steering knuckle
- Works on front or rear wheel drive imports and domestics and castor stamped steel steering knuckles
- For a full range of front end service tools, check out the ARES 70840 set