Get A Tool You Know Works
The ARES Professional Pop Rivet Gun will reliably grip your mandrel and make sure it seats correctly. This riveter has a high strength aluminum body with drop forged carbon steel upper handle. The square shoulder fulcrum pin is made of cold-formed, heat treated steel and prevents pin rotation that can elongate the engaging holes while the thick cushion-molded vinyl grips provide comfort to the user. With four mounted nosepieces, the set includes fifteen 1/4" rivets for each size and a service wrench to allow for a quick change, so you can start on your job right away!
- Includes: 1 pc. rivet gun, 1 pc. service wrench, 4 pc. mounted nosepieces, and 60 pc. rivets
- Nosepiece sizes: 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., and 3/16 in.
- Fifteen 1/4 in. rivets corresponding to each nosepiece
- High strength aluminum body
- Drop forged carbon steel upper handle
- Square shoulder fulcrum pin made of cold-formed, heat treated steel
- Prevents pin rotation that can elongate the engaging holes
- Thick cushion-molded vinyl grips provide comfort to user
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"I did considerable research prior to selecting this tool, so my top satisfaction rating is to be expected. Price/value quotient is very high with this robust tool, which sets all sizes of intended pop rivets with sufficient leverage provided. Replaceable wear parts insure that this will be in use for a very long time!!"
"I've purchased three other brands over the last few years and none have come close to the performance of the ARES. The jaws on the other models have trouble reliably gripping the mandrel and pulling it to breaking point. Not so with ARES. I used it to install a tail light in my step deck trailer and it pulled the 3/16"x 1/4" long rivets without fail. I'm very happy with It so far and have every reason to believe that it will continue to provide faithful service for years to come!"