Avoid Collapsed Tubing And Inaccurate Bends
The ARES Tubing Bender can create up to a 180 degree bend in 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch copper, brass, aluminum and steel tubing. The marked degree gauge takes the guesswork out of making the perfect bend. This 3-in-1 bender will help you avoid collapsed tubing and inaccurate bends, no matter the job!
- Includes: 1 pc. tubing bender
- Bends 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch tubing
- Works on copper, brass, aluminum and steel
- Makes bends from 0 to 180 degrees
- Marked degree gauge eliminates guesswork
- Knurled handle provides comfortable, non-slip grip
- Helps avoid collapsed tubing and inaccurate bends
- Covers a wide variety of applications for construction sites, shipping, plumbing jobs, heating, manufacturing, decorating or garages
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"This is an incredible tool - especially for the price. I needed to bend 1/4" x 0.032 stainless steel tubing and I was worried that this inexpensive tool would not be strong enough to do it. It bent the tube like butter. I highly recommend this bender."
"I bought this tool a couple of months ago to have on hand. I don't have a need for a tubing bender very often but it got old having to borrow one when needed. I purchased this tool not having a specific need at the time but now that I've had a chance to use it for a recent project I'm able to give a review. The tool worked great. Very easy to use and it made a nice series of bends in the tubing without leaving any kinks. The tool feels very solid and durable with a nice heft. The handles have some knurling which makes them easy to grip without them slipping out of your hand. The scale with markings for angle is easy to read."
"Ares has a winner here. Great for bending copper tubing for a hot water tank project. Very well made and smooth action make it easy to use. Great tool addition."