Line Up Drill Marks on Wood or Hard Metal With Precision
The ARES Center/Prick Punch is the perfect tool for aligning, setting, and starting your drilling job on your toughest metals. Made from heat-treat hardened high speed steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined tool allows you to easily make perfectly centered, highly visible marks for drilling on any surface, whether wood or metal. This punchâ€™s heavy-duty force delivery even allows you to drive out leftover rivet mandrels, turning a complex job into a simple one as you move through the project with just one tool. Thanks to the punchâ€™s spring-loaded design and no-slip grip, you can comfortably deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever before.
- Includes: 1 pc. Center/Prick punch
- Long, thin-profile design
- Length: 4 7/8-Inch
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heat-treat hardened high speed steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Comfortable, no-slip grip
- Applications include: marking wood and hard metal surfaces and driving out rivets
- Made in the U.S.A.