Easier Double, Bubble, And Single Flaring
The ARES Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool features 4 dies for tubing between 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch and a convenient storage case so you'll have everything you need for flaring jobs in one place. With T-handle screw clamp that keeps the selected die and tubing securely in place when used in conjunction with a vise, this tool is designed to create 45-degree double, bubble, and single flares quickly and easily. Whether working on steel, stainless steel, copper, or aluminum brake line, transmission cooler line, or fuel line tubing, this set has you covered.
- Includes: Professional Brake Line Flaring tool, 4 pc. Dies, and 1 pc. Storage case
- Die sizes: 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch
- Designed for vise-mounted use
- T-handle screw clamp keeps die and tubing securely in place while flaring
- Creates 45-degree double, bubble, or single flares
- For use when flaring steel, stainless steel, copper, or aluminum brake line, transmission cooler line, or fuel line tubing