No More Knuckle Cuts From Tight Spots
ARES 1/2 in. Dr. Impact Extension Set includes the most commonly used extension bar sizes, 3, 5, and 10 in., that are safe for use with all cordless, electric and pneumatic impact wrenches. Made from high-strength, heat treated chrome vanadium, the bars have manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion and are laser etched for easy identification. Their spring-loaded detent balls securely latch to your tool, and the through-hole in drive ends locks onto drive tang, so you don't have to worry about drops at inopportune times.
- Includes: 3 pc. impact extensions
- 1/2 in. drive
- Sizes 3 in., 5 in., and 10 in.
- Constructed of heat treated chrome vanadium
- Manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion
- Laser-etched for easy identification
- For use with all cordless, electric, and pneumatic impact wrenches
- Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch to tools
- Through-hole in drive end locks onto tang
- Sockets meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards