Disengage With Ease
The ARES 1/2-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you'll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners.
- Includes: Storage Case, 1/2-inch drive manual impact driver, 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, and 4 pc. screwdriver bits
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads #2, #3
- Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
- Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant Chrome plated finish
- Non-slip knurled grip Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction
- Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"This thing saved me from having to drill and tap a large nasty Phillips Head screw. Just 3 good blows and it came out. For that one use alone I give it 5 stars."
"EXCELLENT. I was able to use this to change the car rotor without stripping the little screw."
"WHEN YOU NEED THIS TOOL, YOU NEED IT BAD. I have used it on occasion a bunch of times to LOOSEN rusted items, and it always works, because the hammer blow really helps."