Clean and Easy Tubing Bends with Precision
The ARES 180 Degree Tubing Bender is the perfect fit for HVAC, plumbing, and automotive jobs, allowing you to bend copper, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel tubing without it denting or collapsing. This versatile bender fits 1/4-inch (6mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch (10mm) diameter tubing, allowing you to complete even complex jobs with just one simple tool. Also included on the tool are a set of high-visibility markings, ensuring that you make a precise and clean bend at the perfect angle every time. With its ergonomic non-slip knurled handles, you can work through your job without worrying about losing your grip, and thanks to its aluminum die cast construction, you can rest easy knowing your tool will resist grit, wear, and corrosion.
- Includes: 1 pc. 180 Degree tubing bender
- Corrosion-resistant powder coated aluminum die cast construction
- Suitable for use on copper, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel tubing
- Fits 1/4-inch (6mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), and 3/8-inch (10mm) diameter tubing
- High visibility degree markings for precise bends
- Non-slip knurled handles to enhance grip