Simple Mid-Size RWD Chrysler Vehicle Ball Joint Service
The ARES 2-9/64-Inch Chrysler Ball Joint Socket features a specific broaching that removes and installs lower and upper threaded ball joints on many Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles. The ball joint socket is made of heat treated forged CR-V steel for superior strength and durability and features a black phosphate finish for increased corrosion resistance. The unique socket broaching is designed to match the collar on thread-on type ball joints – no other tool will do the job.
- Includes: 1 pc. Ball joint socket
- Fits 2-9/64-inch ball joints
- Installs and removes lower and upper ball joints on various Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep models
- Unique socket broaching is designed to specifically fit thread-on ball joints
- Ball joint socket made of forged CR-V alloy steel for superior strength and durability
- Black phosphate finish for increased corrosion resistance