Efficient and Easy Nail Setting You Can Count On
The ARES Dual Head Nail Setter is a must-have for any carpenter or finisher. Made from heat-treat hardened carbon steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined tool allows you to counter sink finish nails with ease. With its 1/16-inch (#2) and 1/32-inch (#1) heads, this tool covers the most popular nail sizes for finishing jobs, working on both larger nails and smaller pin nails. These compact setters also provide striking force like a hammer without the need for a separate tool, working in areas a conventional hammer might not reach. Thanks to the set's spring-loaded design, you can deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever.
- Includes: 2 pc. Dual head nail setter
- Nail setter head sizes: 1/32-inch (#1) and 1/16-inch (#2)
- Length: 5 1/2 Inches
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heat-treat hardened carbon steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Comfortable, no-slip grip
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Size coverage for most popular trim job nail sizes
- Applications include: finishing nails and brands for wood surfaces and delivering force in compact areas
- Made in the U.S.A.