Efficient and Easy Nail Setting You Can Count On
The ARES 2-Piece Dual Head Nail Setter Set is a must-have for any carpenter or finisher. Made from heat-treat hardened carbon steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined set allows you to counter sink finish nails with ease and remove hinge pins without damaging the surrounding trim. These compact setters also provide striking force like a hammer without the need for a separate tool, working in areas a conventional hammer might not reach. Thanks to the setâ€™s spring-loaded design, you can deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever.
- Includes: 2 pc. Dual head nail setter
- Nail setter head sizes: 1/32-inch (#1), 1/16-inch (#2), 3/32-inch (#3), and 1/8-inch (#4)
- Length: 5 1/2 Inches
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heat-treat hardened carbon steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Comfortable, no-slip grip
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Applications include: finishing nails and brands for wood surfaces and delivering force in compact areas
- Made in the U.S.A.