Extra Reach and Flexibility When You Need It!
The ARES Flexible Socket Extension Set helps give you just the right amount of extra reach and additional flexibility whenever and wherever you need it. Made of high-strength, heat-treated alloy steel, these corrosion-resistant extensions’ spring shafts are coated in black oxide and their drive ends are finished with chrome plating, making them perfect for industrial, mechanic or construction work. Our flexible socket extensions feature flex spring shafts that allow them to bend into multiple positions, so you can apply torque from any angle, even in cramped and obstructed spaces where a rigid extension would struggle to reach the fastener. Plus, these extensions utilize spring-loaded detent balls that lock sockets in place, preventing them from slipping into machinery -- your sockets aren't going anywhere!
- Includes: 2 pc. Flexible socket extensions
- 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch drive
- 1/4-inch drive extension length: 10 inches
- 3/8-inch drive extension length: 12 inches
- Made of high-strength, heat treated alloy steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated and black oxide finishes
- Flex spring shafts allow extensions to bend into multiple positions
- Spring-loaded detent ball ensures secure fit and prevents socket slipping
- Extensions meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards