Line Up Drill Marks on Wood or Hard Metal and Remove Metal Fasteners With Ease
The ARES Cold Chisel and Center Punch Set is the perfect tool for removing pesky fasteners and aligning, setting, and starting your drilling job on your toughest metals. Made from heat-treat hardened high speed steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined set allows you to easily make perfectly centered, highly visible marks for drilling on any surface, whether wood or metal. The center punch's heavy-duty force delivery even allows you to drive out leftover rivet mandrels, turning a complex job into a simple one as you move through the project with just one tool. For more detailed removals, the cold chisel works to effortlessly remove rivets, small screws, mandrels, and other metal objects. Thanks to the set's spring-loaded design and no-slip grip, you can comfortably deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever before.
- Includes: 1 pc. High-speed steel center punch and 1 pc. Cold chisel
- Cold chisel head size: 3/8-inch
- Length: 4 7/8-Inch
- 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heat-treat hardened high speed steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Comfortable, no-slip grip
- Applications include: marking wood and hard metal surfaces and driving out rivets, small screws, and mandrels
- Made in the U.S.A.