Efficient Hinge Pin Removal for Heavy Duty Use
This ARES Hinge Pin Remover Punch Set is a must-have for any carpenter or finisher. Made from heat-treat hardened carbon steel and finished with black oxide to prevent corrosion, this 100% precision CNC-machined tool set allows you to remove hinge pins without damaging the surrounding trim and helps to reseal paint cans and other impact related jobs with ease. Thanks to the punches’ spring-loaded design and no-slip grip, you can comfortably deliver 5000PSI of impact striking force with the standard punch and 7500PSI of force with the heavy-duty punch, all without the need for a hammer, making your work easier than ever before.
- Includes: 1 pc. Standard hinge pin remover punch and 1 pc. Heavy duty hinge pin remover punch
- Standard punch delivers 5000PSI impact striking force
- Heavy duty punch delivers 7500PSI impact striking force
- Length: 5 1/2 Inches
- Heat-treat hardened carbon steel construction
- Anti-corrosion Black Oxide Finish
- 100% precision CNC machining
- Hammerless spring-loaded design
- Cupped-face hinge pin remover design to easily square up pins
- Patent pending ergonomic, comfortable, no-slip grip
- Applications include: removing and replacing hinge pins, resealing paint can lids, and other impact related jobs
- Made in the U.S.A.