Don't Get Stranded With A Busted Universal Socket
The ARES 3/8 in. Drive Impact Universal Joint features an innovative ball design that distributes torque loads evenly over a greater surface area, enabling an improved action range of motion for easier access to hard to reach areas with significantly enhanced strength and life over traditional sockets. Made from high-strength, premium chrome moly steel with a manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosion, this universal joint is designed for use with all cordless, electric, and pneumatic impact wrenches and is laser-etched for easy identification. Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch and the through-hole in the drive end locks onto the drive tang, so you can work securely and safely, even in tight spots.
- Includes: 1 pc. impact universal joint
- 3/8 in. drive
- Designed for use with all cordless, electric, and pneumatic impact wrenches
- Constructed of high-strength, premium chrome moly steel
- Manganese phosphate coating resists corrosion
- Laser-etched for easy identification
- Innovative ball design that distributes torque loads evenly over a greater surface area
- Improved action range of motion
- Spring-loaded detent balls securely latch and through-hole in the drive end locks onto drive tang
- This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Tried to use a standard U-Joint. It was a good brand, well-made but snapped almost instantly when the impact started to pound - so I bought this and it has just worked. Would recommend."
"Didn't expect this little guy to last, but it has, and it really won't break... I adapted my 3/4 gun down to 1/2" and used it and it held up. Really like it."
"I've removed 6 very stubborn strut bolts in a 20 year old car at some pretty extreme angles, and this tool is still tight. For the price, you can't go wrong."