Easier Tune-Ups in Tighter Spaces
The ARES 3/8-Inch Drive by 5/8-Inch Magnetic Swivel Spark Plug Socket allows you to remove and replace spark plugs as easily as possible and gives you just the right amount of extended reach you need when you're working in tight spaces. Unlike traditional rubber gaskets, the interior magnet grips your spark plugs tightly without wearing down, while the knurled grip on the shaft and socket provides a non-slip surface. This socket also features a heavy-duty retaining ring, providing superior durability and strengthening the swivel joint to keep the socket intact. Made of durable, heat treated, Chrome Vanadium steel, this spark plug socket has Chrome plating for easy cleanup and a pro look in addition to its 360 degree swivel action for maximum flexibility.
- Includes: 1 pc. swivel magnetic spark plug socket
- 3/8-inch drive
- Size: 5/8-inch
- 10 inches long
- Constructed of heat treated Chrome Vanadium steel
- Chrome plating
- High-visibility size markings
- 360 degree swivel design for maximum flexibility
- Heavy duty retaining ring protects and strengthens swivel joint
- Knurling on shaft and socket for enhanced grip
- Interior magnet retains and protects spark plug for easier installation
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Good, quality piece. Better than the rubberized insert type which sometimes doesn't want to let go of a plug. Magnet is strong."
"This made the job so easy, legit 5 stars. It does one thing but it does it well."
"If you have a old Ford van. This tool will actually let you change some of the spark plugs."