Everything You Need for Quick, Safe Electrical Work
The ARES 37-Piece Insulated Electrical Tool Set features an ergonomic screwdriver handle with 19 interchangeable screwdriver shafts and 4 interchangeable cabinet keys, a 1/2-inch drive ratchet, two 1/2-inch drive extensions, and 9 sockets that all meet VDE standards and are GS certified up to 1000 volts, so you can safely get electrical work done. The ergonomically designed screwdriver and ratchet handles will help reduce hand fatigue during prolonged use and feature a quick release design so you can switch screwdriver shafts and sockets quickly and easily. This is a set you'll be able to count on time and time again.
Not every job needs a master kit. For a more focused tool set, check out our 7-Piece Precision Insulated Electrical Screwdriver Set to grab the essentials for your next live-wire project.
- Includes: 1 pc. Ergonomic handle, 1 pc. Precision screwdriver cap, 19 pc. screwdriver shafts, 4 pc. cabinet keys, 1 pc. ratchet, 2 pc. extensions, 9 pc. Sockets, and 1 pc. Storage case
- Phillips shaft sizes include: 0, 1 and 2
- Pozi shaft sizes include: 0, 1 and 2
- Slotted shaft sizes include: 0.4x2.5, 0.5x 3.0, 0.6x3.5, 0.8x4.0, 1.0x5.5, and 1.2x6.5
- Torx shaft sizes include: T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, and T30
- 47mm Cabinet Key sizes include: 6mm and 8mm square, 9mm triangle, and 5.3mm circle and volt tester
- Socket sizes include: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm
- Sockets, ratchet, and extension are all 1/2-inch Drive
- Extension lengths: 5.5 inches and 10.5 inches
- High visibility insulation on all set components
- Ratchet and Screwdriver handle feature ergonomic design for maximum comfort, superior torque and better leverage
- Quick change design for fast and easy shaft changes
- Set meets VDE standards for testing and is GS certified for up to 1000 volts